ELCOM was founded in early 1992 with headquarters in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. ELCOM today employs highly educated personnel in the field of electrical engineering.
General description of scope of the company ELCOM includes Project design, delivery, installation and commissioning of complex projects in field of electro, mechanical and civil scope in Traffic and tunnel management, energy sector such as power plants (TPP, HPP, solar etc.), energy transmission and distribution
line, industry (steel, chemical, food, pharmaceutical…), mining and similar.
ELCOM in the last 28 years, has successfully completed over 1600 projects. Through finished projects ELCOM has grown to reliable and recognised EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Contractor and Project leader in following scope:
1. SCADA and Telemetry – System for visualization and data acquisition, remote monitoring, data logging..etc (Measurements and Drives),
2. Traffic and tunnel management systems,
3. Refurbishments / Retrofits – of TPP, HPP, all industry plants and of electromechanical equipment,
4. Refurbishments / Retrofits – of electromechanical equipment in mining sector such as: Stacker Reclaimers, Wagon Tipplers, Bucket Wheel Excavators, Cranes, Stack Flares..etc.,
5. Distributed Control System (DCS) in Energy, Industry and Mining sector (TPP, HPP and Industry),
6. Project design and execution of works for Power Transmission and Distribution System – Substations voltage level from 10kV to 400kV.
ELCOM is the only Siemens Solution Partner in Bosnia and Herzegovina for Factory Automation and Process Instrumentation.
In addition, ELCOM is an approved and qualified partner subcontractor of GENERAL ELECTRIC USA, and has Authorization to represent the worldwide manufacturer DURAG for Combustion Technology (high explosive atmospheres).
ELCOM has implemented and certified:
– ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system,
– ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system,
– ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management system,
– ISO 27001:2017 Information security management,
ELCOM is authorised by relevant authorities of state Bosnia and Herzegovina for:
– project design,
– nostrification/validation of project documentation,
– periodic inspections, measurements and tests on power plants, electrical devices and electrical installations at power facilities and buildings,
– execution of Ex works and testing,
– execution of works and
– other licenses, authorizations and certificates.
ELCOM engineers are IPMA (International Project Management Association) Certified Project managers,up to level D, C and B.
All of the above confirms that we are recognized in the market as a serious and responsible company.